Leading into the 2nd half of 2016, the biggest area of focus for us CMO and SMB types is on buyers and the new levels of empowerment at their fingertips in the digital ecosystem. Here are some useful observations from other B2B content marketing experts. We join them in offering these insights to you.
- Business-to-business buyers are behaving more like consumers.
So CMOs are challenged with ‘”How do we blend a compelling digital experience with more traditional off-line approaches that we’ve depended on and have worked for us”—things like events, print and even physical mail. And how do they do all of that while building a consistent experience from a customer’s perspective across all those channels?
- As more and more customer data becomes available, B2B marketers will need to focus on how to make the most of it when engaging with audiences.
We know they need to move from the traditional broad market forecast—the supply side, the demand-side stuff to estimate the total available market—to things that are way more granular.
Not just segments but micro-segments—what are some of the key differences between how our customers buy and what they’re looking for to solve, even down to the account level?
Recent data shows that 37 percent of those surveyed are increasingly using data and analytics, and they see that as a high priority. In 2017, that number will possibly double.
- As predictive analytics and intelligence solutions step into a larger role in marketing organizations, marketers will likely focus on the critical data legwork required to maximize predictive results.
What you’re going to see there is not so much the investment in predictive, in that CMOs will be interested in it, but then find that data aggregation, enrichment and cleanup is a precondition to making B2B content marketing decisions work
- Summary; find the data valuable to us and then leverage it.
By utilizing The Slade Group as your FCMO, thought partner and virtual marketing team, you get the advantages of top talent focused on your customer experiences, sales growth objectives, mission, opportunities, challenges and brand management priorities but no additional structural costs.
- B2B content marketing is at the core to create both SEO results and to align messages with prospective new customers, driving new sales and sustaining valuable customer relationships.
Check us out as part of your B2B content marketing planning analytics process; http://www.sladegroup.com/
Do you have someone who cuts your grass or cleans your house? Or perhaps you have invested in a virtual assistant. Then you know the power of leverage. The question is, are you properly using the leverage available to you or are you being controlled by the leverage others have on your life?
Subscribe to our upcoming posts on the best tools, actions and practices of B2B content marketing and media working together to reach your targeted buyers.
We can keep you on the B2B content marketing effectiveness and sustainability best practices path. We deliver a measurable ROI. You get the benefits!
Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us – 512 799 4676. You’ll be glad you did.
#b2bcontentmarketing #marketingcompanyaustintexas #b2bleadership