You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room, AND:
- You go up to her and say: “Hi, I’m great in bed, how about it?” (That’s Direct Marketing)
- You give your friend five bucks. She goes up and says: “Hi, my friend over there is great in bed, how about it?” (That’s Advertising)
- You somehow get her cell number. You call, chat her up a while and then say: “I am great in bed, how about it?” (That’s Tele-Marketing)
- You recognize her on the street. You walk up to her, refresh her memory and get her to laugh and giggle and then suggest: “Hi, I am great in bed, how about it?” (That’s Customer Relationship Management.
- You stand straight, you talk soft and smooth, you open the door for the ladies, you smile like a dream, you set an aura around you playing the Mr. Gentleman and then you move up to this girl and say: “Hi, I am great in bed, how about it?” (That’s Solutions Selling)
- SHE comes over and says: “Hi, I hear you’re great in bed, how about it?” (Now THAT is the power of Personal Branding).
Be a visual, persuasive storyteller.
It’s challenging to catch your audience’s attention in social media, blogs and emails. There are too many distractions—ranging from noisy notifications, bombarded sidebar ads and a bunch of opened tabs. You need your messages to be as punchy and powerful as they can be. Talk to us.
Other reading you may enjoy . . . maybe not as much?